Frazzle For Charity (CHAS)

Daver

Hi All,

I have been asked to take part in a charity event at the Lake of Mentieth a week today by my friend Kevin McCabe who does very well for the above Charity by not only running this competition but also by sponsering it to the tune of thousands of pounds out of his own pocket. http://www.chas.org.uk/

I have a slight problem in that I got my sponser form late and have to get £50 of sponser money by monday.

I will offer anyone who will sponser me to the tune of £5 from the forum 2 packet of my new Frazzle yet to be released for public view at my cost.

This offer is open to the maximum of 30 people and I will also post free.

If you can spare £5 for CHAS A very worthy cause I will be very grateful.

Forgot that some people do noy tie flys so if they do not I will tie you 5 flies for your style of fishing if you donate (no slamon flies please ;) )
Thanks

Dave :)

If you can sponser me then please e-mail me on dave@flyfishingworld.eclipse.co.uk with your name and address and I will reply with payment details and also send you the frazzle.

Last edited:

camshy

count me in mate , i'll take 2 for £10 how do you want it ,will i see you at the lochs final are you boating or in any of the days before it
Campbell

Last edited:

Daver

Cmon Guys and Gals,

This is for a very good cause, big up to the 10 or so people that have sponsered me so far, but 150+ views cmon.

This is for the kids, I am giving something and if you sponser me you will be giving something also to a very very worthy cause.

Dave

Carrondam

Daver said:
Hi All,

I have been asked to take part in a charity event at the Lake of Mentieth a week today by my friend Kevin McCabe who does very well for the above Charity by not only running this competition but also by sponsering it to the tune of thousands of pounds out of his own pocket. http://www.chas.org.uk/

I have a slight problem in that I got my sponser form late and have to get £50 of sponser money by monday.

I will offer anyone who will sponser me to the tune of £5 from the forum 2 packet of my new Frazzle yet to be released for public view at my cost.

This offer is open to the maximum of 30 people and I will also post free.

If you can spare £5 for CHAS A very worthy cause I will be very grateful.

Forgot that some people do noy tie flys so if they do not I will tie you 5 flies for your style of fishing if you donate (no slamon flies please ;) )
Thanks

Dave :)

count me fo £20 will email my details

gregarach

chas

Dave, Sent you pm with details.I remember not that long ago,you gave away free bundles of peacock herl to forum members.I wonder how many of those members, that took you up on your free peacock offer have sponsored you.
Come on lads & lassies get in touch with Dave and help him raise a lot of money for chas. len

Daver

Hi Guys,

Going well got £95 for Chas so far, excellent stuff, still some more sapce if anyone wants too.

Thanks Guys

Dave

Tango51

gregarach said:
I remember not that long ago,you gave away free bundles of peacock herl to forum members.I wonder how many of those members, that took you up on your free peacock offer have sponsored you.

Very good herl it was too, I even made floats from the stems. Daver's generosity and help has not been forgotten. ;)

Daver

Hi All,

this is me just getting a chance to say a BIG THANKS to all who sponsered me, in totaL I Raised Just under £300 for a very worthy cause.

The day was good fun and I spent the day in the boat With fishery manager Quint and we had a ball and I seen a different side to the quiet but gentle giant. He also caught his first ever fish on a booby would you believe that ;)

Kevin did a smashing job and overall £7000 was raised for the Charity.

For all those whom are waiting on their fritz please bear with me as I am snowed under at the minute after coming back from the Commonwealths. I will try to get it all posted by next week

Once again thanks all

Cheers

Dave

paramedicpete

Charity Success

Just off on another charity Colin who cycled the tour de france route raised over £5000 for strathcarron hospice he thanks all who gave generously well done to you all.

Latest posts