Frazzle For Charity (CHAS)

Martin_Introna

Sorry Dave I missed your appeal for help.

I have 560 Partridge hooks if anyone is interested in bidding for them and the money can go to Dave for the charity (if its not too late?) All in packs of 10..

140 Jack Hilton Carp size 8... great for reservoir lures and sea trout patterns!!

150 size 10's of the same

Mixed packs of Captain Hamilton International wet fly hooks in 10s 12s and 14s.. great for the traditional patterns...

3 packs of WS 'specimen hunter' size 10's... cracking buzzer hook with a 'sexy' bend

1 pack of Oliver Edwards Nymph Emerger size 10

P+P free

Daver

Thanks Martin,

Never too late mate, I only have to send the cheque up to the lake and they add it ti the funds :)

Was over seeing ewan for about 10 mins at the commonwealths last week, busy busy man and met Gwylim also :)

Had a few fish into the bargain

Cheers

Dave

GUS

charity

hi dave

i am willing to put up 10 of my own unique salmon patterns to the highest bidder if it will help you.

cheers

gus.

chrishconnolly

Banned
Banned
Pot Belly

Dave

I will sponsor you if you still have those pot belly pigs you were doing for me.
Could do with them right now.IF you havent thats cool frazzle doent really interest me but its a good cause so I can send U off a fiver anyway

chris

cookie

charity

hi dave
is it still to late to send you any money for the charitycan you pm your address please would like to donate:D

Daver

Hi all,

thanks to all who supported the charity by donating thier hard earned cash.

You all know I have been mega busy and onyl got the Frazzle 'n' Pearl out to everyone this week. Most of you should have it by now.

Now I need some help here and no chancers please. I got my sheets back form Douglas at the Lake and he had not scanned the back of the sheets as there were a few names on the back also. I have a note of all I have sent the Frazzle to and I think there may be a few that I have not.

So if you do not recieve your Frazzle by the end of next week and you sent me a donation for CHAS then please e-mail me and tell me so so i can send the missing packets out. I have a very good memory and it only needs jogged now and then so if anyone is trying it on ;) that did not donate then beware :)

Honest Anglers only please. Also if you got your can you post to tell me so or e-mail me dave@flyfishingworld.eu

Thanks all again and Tight lines in 2007

Dave

Latest posts