Free Line

Scotty Mitchell

I have a spoiled and boxed #6 Airflo Super Dry Elite fly line, used a couple of times.
To be honest, it’s crap, but would suit a learner for casting on grass.
I ask for the postage to be paid only, and that the line is used by a youngster to learn to cast, don’t let them get it wet, the memory is criminal, obviously.
Don’t ask. 😆

G

GEK79

I have a spoiled and boxed #6 Airflo Super Dry Elite fly line, used a couple of times.
I ask for the postage to be paid only, and that the line is used by a youngster to learn to cast, don’t let them get it wet, the memory is criminal, obviously.
Don’t ask. 😆
Hope it goes to good home.. Nice gesture mate.

mackiia1

Well if it's Spoiled , it's bound to be crap. 🤪 :)
I threw one of these lines in the bin - the coating seperated from the internal braid causing it to kink and curl up in places.

BobP

I had that separation thing twice with a Snowbee 2-5. the third one is OK. I have an Airflo Superdri WF5 that is 5 years old and perfectly OK - better than some other lines I might add, and I have a new Superflo which is also perfectly OK. Not used that much as yet, but I see no problems with it.

Scotty Mitchell

I had that separation thing twice with a Snowbee 2-5. the third one is OK. I have an Airflo Superdri WF5 that is 5 years old and perfectly OK - better than some other lines I might add, and I have a new Superflo which is also perfectly OK. Not used that much as yet, but I see no problems with it.

Do you need a #6?

BobP

Do you need a #6?

No thank you. I don't use 6 weight floaters. 3, 4 or 5 is it. 6 weight in my DI3, 7 weight in DI5 and DI7. In fact I junked an old WF6 floater that I don't use in order to make room for the Superflo 4 weight that I will.

Scotty Mitchell

I thought I was going to be able to say that I couldn’t even give away an Airflo Floater......but it’s on its way!
I was sucked in by the hype when these lines very first came out, I should have known better. It does float, nice an high, but that’s it. The next worst characteristic after the trademark, ever present memory, was the thick diameter. Made it horrendous to cast in a side wind.
It’s always baffled me why they just can’t do a floater, given how good the rest of their lines are.

G

GEK79

I thought I was going to be able to say that I couldn’t even give away an Airflo Floater......but it’s on its way!
I was sucked in by the hype when these lines very first came out, I should have known better. It does float, nice an high, but that’s it. The next worst characteristic after the trademark, ever present memory, was the thick diameter. Made it horrendous to cast in a side wind.
It’s always baffled me why they just can’t do a floater, given how good the rest of their lines are.
Nice one mate..