G.H.Sporting

Gwilym

Pro Member
Benefit from over 50 years of experience at Game Angling in all it’s guises. Game Angling Instructor / Coach, qualified at the highest level to deliver all aspects of Casting and Guiding for Salmon / Seatrout / Trout and Grayling. GAIC / Level 2 CCA / APGAI in all disciplines, Double Handed / Single Handed / Flydressing. International Champion Fly Fisherman, both on Lakes and Rivers. I have recently published a book about my fishing life ‘The Angle of the Cast’ and also have 9 DVD’s available. I operate mainly in North Wales, River Dee on 'Private' Beats', also on 'day ticket' water, that allow Coaching / Mentoring.
Full details of services are on my website Welcome To GwilymHughes.com

Last edited:

Mostyn

Hi Gwilym,

I read your book last year; and I must say I really enjoyed reading it! There is something for everyone who loves fishing, encapsulated within it's pages; and with a little nostalgia thrown in for sheer entertainment, a book that almost all anglers could relate to; and maybe learn a little about angling!

I've recommended the Angle of the Cast, to many other anglers; and all of them enjoyed reading it!!

Mostyn

Gwilym

Pro Member
'The Trio'

The season is imminent and upon us for great top of the water sport in Welsh Llyn's / Lakes / Reservoirs, these three are the only ones you will need.

For a step by step on the Coch y Bonddu and Heatherfly, please visit my website.

Fly Dressing

Tight lines!

Gwilym

Pro Member
Cristmas Gift Vouchers / Fishing Book 'The Angle of the Cast' personalised to your requirements. Fishing DVD's 9 titles. Chirk Fishery ' Tuition' dates for 2012 / Grayling Fishing Courses dates / Fishing Flies tied to order.

CHIRK FISHERY TUITION DATES 2012.

RESTRICTED TO 5 persons

SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY 2012 'Double Handed Salmon' (Fully Booked)
SUNDAY 26TH FEBRUARY 2012 'Double Handed Salmon' (One space left)
25TH MARCH 2012 'Single Handed Trout'
29TH APRIL 2012 'Single Handed Trout'

Please check website for full details: www.GwilymHughes.com

Last edited:

Gwilym

Pro Member
Winter Grayling Fishing on the upper Welsh Dee, individuals or small groups. If you fancy a day out on a Guided basis then please get in touch.

Gift Vouchers also avaialble.

All details are on my website, check out the 'Winter Grayling page', the 'Blog' page, 'Pricing Structure' page and 'Voucher' Page.

http://gwilymhughes.com/default.asp

Gwilym

Pro Member
2014 Season.

Guided fishing on the Welsh Upper Dee and tributaries, for Trout and Grayling.
Some Salmon and Seatrout Fishing also available.
Boat Fishing: Lake Vyrnwy / Llyn Brenig. Wild Trout and Rainbows.
Small Water Fisheries at Chirk and Llyn Derwen Variety of Trout.
Short Break Holidays arranged.
Casting tuition, all casts at every level.

Pricing structure and other information on my website.
:thumbs::whistle::whistle::wine:

www.gwilymhughes.com

Latest posts