Gadloch Angling Club

midgetip

The Gadloch Angling Club is looking for new members to join as spaces have become avalible.It is a well established fishery and has been on the go for over 40years it has 3 boats which are free to use and has good wading banks for access to fishing.
You can fish for rainbow/blue trout ALL year round the loch has a good headstalk of fish mainly around the 2/4lbs mark.The loch also has a good number of wild brown trout to fish for in season.
The loch has an abundance of wild fly life which makes dry fly fishing the best i have ever seen, sages hatch freely and damsel fishing is good too!So if you fancy a cast or two or want anymore info send me a message and i will get back to you
FLY FISHING ONLY
The loch is around 4miles from glasgow .It is beside Lenzie/Kirkintiloch.
And the first payment is £128 and will go down to £113p/a ,because the joining fee is £15.
Now that's GOT to be worth £128 :whistle::whistle::D
Is that the one on the right below the road, as you come into Lenzie?

hutchie

yip

Its just when you come into lenzie on the rh side just at the golf club i am going up to the open day at the Glasgow Angling Center tomorrow i will be there from around 12 till 3 if you want to know more about the loch, if i am not there we have left flyers and application forms just inside on the info rack as you exit the building cheers:)

Highlander

hutchie The fly is a Sedge not a Sage, the others are taking the "Phiss" which is what they are good at.
Good on you for supporting your club water, have passed it many a time & wondered who fished it. Not one for me unfortunately but good luck with your "recruitment" never the less.

Tight Lines

john1975

hello
just got my fly rod been to carbeth fishery a couple a times
hopeing my next move is becoming a member at the gadloch. not sure how to go about it