Garry Evans

peanut_head75

Yep seen it too. Thinking I should get my lad one of the 8.5' #5s. And maybe I might accidentally add a saltwater / pike rig for myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leeren666

Thanks for that Noel, 9' 6" #7 on its way to me now, the exp's weren't discounted as much as the standard agility so it was the standard for me, should still fit in my suitcase though :)

eds

Thank you too. Been thinking of getting another 10' #5 so made the decision easy at half price!

123jc

The 10' is the full wells handle.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Cheers Noel, most of the sites I looked at said full wells but one or two said the #3 #4 #5 were half wells, I was hoping for half wells :eek:

Craig

techpad

Crikey. They're hard to resist at that price. Wife will kill me. Oh well.

noel

OK he just mentions length of rods in this video.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

haggstock

What's the difference between an " Agility" and an " Agility Rise" ? My lad is going to have a couple of goes this year and I winced when he was thrashing the Streamflex I lent him last year :eek:mg: Is the Agility ok for a river rod ?

G

guest37226

For the prices now would think either is ideal for a River starter rod. With the Agility prices of £27-£28 you would not cry if it got marked.
Its not a Sage or Orvis but I have ordered a 10' #3 Agility to play with :D:D:D

AJ

lepirate

The Rise is a more medium action, nice rod for small streams and medium rivers. More variety in the Agility rods.
:)

robf1234

hi just ordered a 9-5wt but its £7 delivery so still cheaper than anywhere else i could find at £32 delivered

Latest posts