George Barron book... At the end of the line...

baltic

Will sell or swop for his latest book... A fine line or Stan Headley Reflections on the Loch.

rusty

I have just bought Stan's book, A Lochfisher's Bible. I am really impressed. I wonder why I did not buy it years ago. It is written in good clear English as if he is with you. He has a sense of humour too.
The only shortcoming, as far as I am concerned, is the lack of references to bank fishing, but that is not the Scottish traditional way.
I fully recommend.
Rusty

diawl bach

Will sell or swop for his latest book... A fine line or Stan Headley Reflections on the Loch.
I sent my details to you for a PP invoice baltic, I didn't get a reply - still after that book. PM or whatever, cash waiting as they say.

diawl bach

Amazingly the cash is still here. If I spend it in the excitement of the Wales / France tournament this weekend I'll borrow some more to fund the purchase of the George Barron book you've now offered for sale on two occasions.

lukewarm

It would be far less trouble taking a trip or sending an order to Machynlleth DB , copies still available :eek:

diawl bach

It would be far less trouble taking a trip or sending an order to Machynlleth DB , copies still available :eek:
It passed the time.... having received some information ( cheers for that ) I'll be giving this transaction a miss.
Basil at GB Fishing in Aberystwyth had a few in the last time I called, I'll get one from there eventually unless someone does actually have one they want to sell without giving it the runaround.

loxie

It passed the time.... having received some information ( cheers for that ) I'll be giving this transaction a miss.
Basil at GB Fishing in Aberystwyth had a few in the last time I called, I'll get one from there eventually unless someone does actually have one they want to sell without giving it the runaround.
Ive got a mint copy George very kindly gave me but it would be rude to
Have you tried asking George?