Glasgow Angling Centre.

Vintage Badger

I have generally had good service from GAC except when I bought a second hand (ok pre-loved) rod. The condition was described as used once but it had a badly scratched reel seat and rust on several guide feet and their response to my complaint was not helpful.
Perhaps it was used once by a careless saltwater angler? ;)

glueman

the American company own Farlows and sports fish
maybe you pay more at Farlows for where it is and maybe rubbing shoulders with some toff

see sports fish where offering 10% 15% discount last week
10% OFF*
ALL ORDERS

USE CODE
WFD10
15% OFF*
ORDERS OVER £300

USE CODE

WFD15
In the UK Farlows Group own Farlows and Sportfish

benisa

In the UK Farlows Group own Farlows and Sportfish
Sorry stand corrected :oops:

its one our friends from the iron curtain country that owns it
Vladimir Rybalchenko

Iconic London fly fishing tackle shop Farlows has been purchased for an undisclosed sum. The major shareholder of the company involved, BDBCO 870 Limited, is Vladimir Rybalchenko of the Kharlovka Atlantic salmon reserve, a wealthy Russian national with a passion for salmon fishing and conservation.

tarmangie

If you are interested the discount available is known as their reward card, it costs £5 and is available for your lifetime. It is 10 points for a pound spent and £2.50 discount for 1,000 points plus various other bits and pieces. However they have a list of angling clubs and if you put your purchase against the clubs' name instead of your own they receive substantially more.

Latest posts