Go Pro Hero 4 Silver + lots of extras

roger h 10

I have for sale my Go Pro Hero 4 Silver plus lots of accessories. Now Sold

The kit consists of the Hero 4 including supplied accessories plus a seperate battery charger with 3 batteries, a Chest mount and Head mount plus several other mounts including Pole/Handle bar mount, a Go Pro Smart remote control and all instruction books.

The camera has been used no more than three or four times and is immaculate.

I am looking for Sold for it including p&p.

GoPro 002.jpgGoPro 004.jpg

Last edited:
G

guest37226

Could I please ask forum members not to message Roger regarding this item for the time being or reply to any of his posts as he is unable to see them or react to them. With the GoPro for sale above Roger at the moment obviously can't respond to any enquiries about it.

I am making this request on behalf of Roger so as to avoid any inconvenience to the membership.

It will have to wait until admin sort out his access issues :doh:

- - - Updated - - -

Could I please ask forum members not to message Roger regarding this item for the time being or reply to any of his posts as he is unable to see them or react to them. With the GoPro for sale above Roger at the moment obviously can't respond to any enquiries about it.

I am making this request on behalf of Roger so as to avoid any inconvenience to the membership.

It will have to wait until admin sort out his access issues :doh:

Mrtrout

Why can’t he respond John? Has he been a naughty boy.
S.

Last edited:
G

guest37226

S

I cannot comment unless i have a barrister present with a non disclosure agreement :thumbs:

Latest posts