Gods own Country

scottpix

Hi just thought I would share this image with the forum, I`m into fishing and photography, and try to combine the both when I can.

Its part of my portfolio wich I hope to put together as a web site soon, and maybe build a fishing stock Library.

godsowncountry.jpg

Scott

Dougie

Here's a nice one forum member Bi6ave took when we went Piking a couple of weeks ago....

calm.jpg

Dougie :)

scottpix

Thanks Dougie and Simmo.

Dougie thats a cracking image, where about was that taken ?

I suppose as Anglers we see some fantastic veiws, I always try and take a camera when I can, years ago when fishing the Tweed I saw 2 Deer swimming across the river, but never had my camera with me, a real oppertunity missed,I have kicked my self ever since lol.

Scott

Fishtales

It is a good photograph, scottpix. It is a little fuzzy though and looks better with a bit of processing in Photoshop as shown here. I hope you don't mind.

sunset.jpg

POYNER111

Hi

Nice shot, my only point would be to go easy on the levels as it is starting to grey out in the highlights on the left, its best left alone if there is no detail there.

The adjustment has had far to much sharpening to crunchy...!

scottpix

Fishtales said:
It is a good photograph, scottpix. It is a little fuzzy though and looks better with a bit of processing in Photoshop as shown here. I hope you don't mind.

sunset.jpg
Yip I would agree fishtales I looks much better, did you use image sharp.?

Scott

royvs

Loch Dhu Caithness

The "live" view was awesome.

312769585_6bf9676b89.jpg

3lbgrayling

great photo royvs.we anglers are so lucky to get to be in such awesome surroundings, and because of our pastime be more intimately involved.

jim