Golden loch coming up Trumps ....... 4 hour session Tuesday 7/09/2021

craigluscar

On the Loch by 9.30 Temp 17C water clarity 3 feet wind from the south west .Gentle ripple on the water . Single angler on the water coming off had 9 fish in 2 hours all on a Fab . We take the boat up to the top end and anchor 5 mins later we hit fish at the same time and only one net between us !!Duh !
Great fighting fish Stuart takes his on a Fab while I take mine on a Daddy 10 mins later I take another on a hopper . We go through the next hour losing fish in weed . We spend the session moving about at the top end of the loch I change to a black and green fab and have 2 fish on at the same time ,lose both in a clump of weed . The weed is a problem but we are getting great sport . I end up with 4 and Stuart takes 2 , lost fish are well into double figures . The loch is brim full of hard fighting fish and we were the only anglers on the water . I think a few fisheries are losing out to the new fishery near Ladybank everyone is a lot quieter . I hope to be on Stenhouse this Thursday as it has reopened this week .

vital

Sorry to be so obviously looking for a cheap laugh, but if I was fishing and Trumps were coming up I'd knock them on the head before throwing them back!

craigluscar

Sorry to be so obviously looking for a cheap laugh, but if I was fishing and Trumps were coming up I'd knock them on the head before throwing them back!
You obviously have not heard of the Aquatic version of Haggis who run about the hillsides up here and with heavy downpours get washed into lochs and streams develop gills and become trumps

Latest posts