Gone Fishing photo caption competition, judged by Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer!

ohanzee

Why not just post up a picture and call it something like..... :unsure:......'caption contest'...

Yip I know, genius.

suzuki15hp

In all seriousness, absent anything 'official' from Editor why don't you lead us off by posting an image as Caption OTM, and you act as Judge & Jury re the winner.
That's a bad idea. The Judge and Jury needs to be unbiased. With your suggestion, all the winners would end up being pro independence anti English Scots. ;)

ohanzee

That's a bad idea. The Judge and Jury needs to be unbiased. With your suggestion, all the winners would end up being pro independence anti English Scots. ;)

No, they would just be funny which does unfortunately put you at a disadvantage.

suzuki15hp

No, they would just be funny which does unfortunately put you at a disadvantage.
You could very well be right in your judgement Coco, as it's your job to be the professor of fun. Let's be having you then. Get the first image up so we can all have a laugh. 🤡😅😂🤣

ohanzee

You could very well be right in your judgement Coco, as it's your job to be the professor of fun. Let's be having you then. Get the first image up so we can all have a laugh. 🤡😅😂🤣

Maybe for the sake of forum harmony and no one feeling left out you could start us off.

ohanzee

It's your idea Coco. Let's have no more of your sideways shifts. We're all waiting.

Happy to, I'll ask admin if they are willing to act as independent judges, is there anything else you want me to do?

suzuki15hp

Happy to, I'll ask admin if they are willing to act as independent judges, is there anything else you want me to do?
Just what prize you are offering? I'll see that when I get back. I'm just off for an afternoon on Corrib. Conditions look good and, as ever, I'm optimistic.

ohanzee

Just what prize you are offering? I'll see that when I get back. I'm just off for an afternoon on Corrib. Conditions look good and, as ever, I'm optimistic.

No prize, just the warm satisfaction.

Latest posts