good online service

mcfluffchucker

hi all no connections at all with this guy but credit where credit is due i have orderd 9 or 10 times with this guy hes scotland based and the service has always been outstanding my tying stuff has always arrived next day and if hes not able to send same day (if hes fishing) he rings you to tell you bloody outstanding products and great prices

again i have no connections at all but just wanted to let you all know

check him out www.fish4ituk.co.uk
mcfluffchucker

chub1

mcfluffchucker said:
hi all no connections at all with this guy but credit where credit is due i have orderd 9 or 10 times with this guy hes scotland based and the service has always been outstanding my tying stuff has always arrived next day and if hes not able to send same day (if hes fishing) he rings you to tell you bloody outstanding products and great prices

again i have no connections at all but just wanted to let you all know

check him out www.fish4ituk.co.uk
mcfluffchucker
Colin-top bloke:D

flyonly2006

Banned
Banned
chub1 said:
Sorry:(
can only speak as i have found

I know and so can I. I'm not casting any doubt on his online service - it's the "top bloke" bit I have a problem with.

Trouble is I know his identity on this forum and he hasn't been around under that identity for a while but I think he may have been here very recently under a different identity.

Perhaps Invicta would be willing to shed some light on it.

Bill

mcfluffchucker

flyonly2006 said:
I know and so can I. I'm not casting any doubt on his online service - it's the "top bloke" bit I have a problem with.

Trouble is I know his identity on this forum and he hasn't been around under that identity for a while but I think he may have been here very recently under a different identity.

Bill

very cloak and dagger care to enlighten us all a bit on that

mcfluffchucker

Simmo

I have spoken to Colin a couple of times and he is very helpful. I find him to be a really nice chap.:D

chub1

flyonly2006 said:

Bill
Well i am refering to his service of course-as i don't know him as such.Just excellent service,decent prices and prompt delivery.
hooks 4u.com are also good:)

Latest posts