Good service from Game Fishing Supples!

butch890

I oerdered 6 spare spools for my Hardy 7000 at 4 o'clock Tuesday afternoon and they didnt turn up untill early wednesday morning,come on guys get your act togather !!!!!:thumbs:

(1st time ive used them ,great service thanks)

Last edited:

troutpdx

Re: Poor service from Game Fishing Supples!

Don't want to sound like a muppet but it might be worth chngaing your title? I like what youn have done and it's exactly how i do and think things however if people see that and don't open you post they will think what is wrtitten in the title. Just a thought (something i dont do) BUT on that front i received one of their clear boxes this week and the same comments, SUBERB THANKS :thumbs:

A. Fluker

Pick up the phone. I've got a ten pence coin as a bet with you that says you'll have your goods next week if not before.

;)

denzil3009

Don't want to sound like a muppet but it might be worth chngaing your title? I like what youn have done and it's exactly how i do and think things however if people see that and don't open you post they will think what is wrtitten in the title. Just a thought (something i dont do) BUT on that front i received one of their clear boxes this week and the same comments, SUBERB THANKS :thumbs:
I think he was being sarcastic:whistle::eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg:

tonio1962

I think he was being sarcastic
More like using sardonic irony.

I got home yesterday to find fly box and lovely Donegal CDC dry selection had arrived, the deal for which I only concluded late on Tuesday afternoon. No extra charge for p and p. Marvellous.

Another satisfied customer.

3lbgrayling

I was so shocked by the title .I had to have a look.Yes, a fine bit of Irony.:eek:

A. Fluker Pick up the phone. I've got a ten pence coin as a bet with you that says you'll have your goods next week if not before.
C'mon Loopy get with the program.:rolleyes:

Jim

rrw35

Unfortunately, they don't sell dictionaries...:whistle::whistle:

fredaevans

Pick up the phone. I've got a ten pence coin as a bet with you that says you'll have your goods next week if not before.

;)
I'd bet on the "if not before." I'm about 6,500 air miles from Ian's shop, a 'a week' is what it takes the package to show up in my post box.
:thumbs:

Fred

Grommit

Christ I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the title. dont do that to me, not as young as I used to be. nearly had one of the staff fired before I even read it :D :D :D

Thanks for all the kind comments. I have a great team who have been with me for years and they are a true assett

Will make sure I pass all the comments on to them

In the meantime, dont give me any more shocks like that!! :D

philfish1966

Banned
Banned

iain your service is second to none and i would put money on that. i can see the lad was so happy he put that on the post. it doesnt matter really people know of your quality, your to well known for that to make a differance and i for one always will buy off you and thats even if the item was a little more money than some were else, not that it ever would be more money i ve found your prices the best as well as service i tell all my friends both of them to buy from you.lol keep it going my little tackle shop owner great stuff. phil

fredaevans

Christ I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the title. dont do that to me, not as young as I used to be. nearly had one of the staff fired before I even read it :D :D :D

Thanks for all the kind comments. I have a great team who have been with me for years and they are a true assett

Will make sure I pass all the comments on to them

In the meantime, dont give me any more shocks like that!! :D
Didn't we all Ian?

Guy needs to go into 'edit,' click on advanced edit and sort this out. Been more that one occasion where I've posted, read same and did a "Dear God! That could be read very WRONG!!":eek:mg: Even by me.:doh::eek:hno::thumbsdown: (To bad we don't have a 'what were you thinking you dip-ship??? Smile.

EDIT! EDIT!! EDIT!!!

Fred

troutpdx

I knew i should have read that through before posting!!!!! I literally wrote it when i woke up, however i think the main point has got through :thumbs:

butch890

I have tried to edit the Title but for some reason it will not let me,I have also tried to delete the thread with the same result.
If there are any moderators out there feel free to edit or delete the thread on my behalf.
I apologise to Anyone that has taken offence from my post and also to Ian and all his staff for any problems caused.
I only posted ,with a bit of Irony expecting it to be taken in the same vein,I did add in brackets to clarify incase anyone didnt get the gist.
I was so impressed with Ian's sevice and charm that I will use them again (If they'l still have me!

paramedicpete

I have tried to edit the Title but for some reason it will not let me,I have also tried to delete the thread with the same result.
If there are any moderators out there feel free to edit or delete the thread on my behalf.
I apologise to Anyone that has taken offence from my post and also to Ian and all his staff for any problems caused.
I only posted ,with a bit of Irony expecting it to be taken in the same vein,I did add in brackets to clarify incase anyone didnt get the gist.
I was so impressed with Ian's sevice and charm that I will use them again (If they'l still have me!
You need to go into advanced edit I think as Freds post

Damn tried it one of mine it changes it in the thread but the forum title stays same need a mod
Pete:D

Last edited:

tonio1962

It was a fine bit of irony and hooked a few wise old fish.:confused:thumbs:

Grommit

No offence taken on my part at all butch! :D :D

Did get a shock when I saw the title in the new posts list so had to investigate!! Already had the staff P45's written out!! :D:D Was very pleased to read the content though! :thumbs::thumbs:

And of course you are still very welcome :D

BRUCE1

The Northern Shire of York....within the Kingdom o

you will have to click on the red report triangle in the corner,then ask them in the space provided to change the title to whatever you ask them in the box:thumbs: