GSR custom fly fishing reels

ROVER

Trade Member
Hi all

As a few of you already know, as Well as having a passion for Flyfishing one of my other 'releases' is designing and building custom fishing tackle including bespoke steam bent laminated scoop nets and more recently hand built fly reels.

Since interest in my creations has gained a healthy following over the past year or so with a reasonable number or anglers now the proud owners of my reels, I've decided to go a step further and offer to take commissions officially for those who are interested in owning something truly special.

As can be seen from previous postings of my work, I'm heavily influenced by the style of ari t hart, but have also made reels in the classic von Hofe style and at present I'm working on a design in the spoked aeriel style.

Without wanting to sound 'corny', my reels are heirloom quality but also designed to be used.

Over the next few weeks/months I'll be posting more photos of my work, and if and when available any reels that aren't reservedwill be offered for sale.

If you are interested in perhaps commissioning british bench made bespoke fly reel, drop me a PM and we can take it from there.

Tight lines

Graeme

Last edited:

william henry

×Good luck with you new venture and I am sure anyone purchasing one of your commissions will be well pleased with the end result .

Rob Edmunds

I'm sure your venture will be a success, who would want to own something so unique and beautiful?

True Craftsman is rare these days

Just glad I'm on the waiting list 💕

Lewis Chessman

Wishing you all the best, Graeme. I really do admire your skill and expertise in an area I know nothing about, but I know a beautiful thing when I see it!