Guess the Item

Cap'n Fishy

"... it turned out to be from a can of expansion foam the builders had left in the yard. water got to the can which rusted and leaked, causing the foam to reach the surface."

ohanzee

"... it turned out to be from a can of expansion foam the builders had left in the yard. water got to the can which rusted and leaked, causing the foam to reach the surface."

Technically a buried can of expansion foam, these are quick fillers while we wait for the next pic, did I break the rules?

Cap'n Fishy

Technically a buried can of expansion foam, these are quick fillers while we wait for the next pic, did I break the rules?

I don't think there are any rules. But what is sauce for the goose, and all that... 😜

I think the 'spirit' of the thing is to go about with your camera or phone and look for things that you can take from a weird angle that will take a bit of deciphering. Surely we can all manage that? Really, where's the fun in posting other folks' work??? What does everyone else think?

Meanwhile, try this one...

ohanzee

Really, where's the fun in posting other folks' work???

They are objects of interest, I have no personal care who photographed them or how, and I personally find it more stimulating trying to work out what something is when it's not an abstract image.

Cap'n Fishy

They are objects of interest, I have no personal care who photographed them or how, and I personally find it more stimulating trying to work out what something is when it's not an abstract image.

Aye, but it's not just about you, is it? The original post was:

Name the item in the photo, whoever gets it right posts one of their close-up items up and so on..

So, if in any doubt, that is the remit of the thread. 'Their', suggests it is our own work. If you simply Google material off the internet, the others may as well Google the answer, no? Where's the fun in that? You could end up posting a photo that one of us took!

Just my view, and it's why I asked the others what they thought...

And as for putting up 'fillers' while waiting for a winner to post a shot...

First time I won anything! Yay!

I'll get something sorted this evening. Sorry, work...

Cheers,
Sebastian

... you end up with 2 'live' offerings, with some folk guessing one and some guessing the other, which ends up in messy confusion. Best keep it to one live one at a time, no? When someone wins, can we not give them a decent chance to put one up - even if it is the next day?

Latest posts