Hair Dye

easker1

it seems that Rudi Guiliano uses one of the Cheaper types of a Low temperature Hair dye , it certainly looked like it, it was like a bad trick or treat mask, only it was real, I wonder how these deniers expect to find people to believe them in the future? you couldn't make this up, or perhaps they already have, easker1

aenoon

Linlithgow, Scotland and anywhere i can wet a line
it seems that Rudi Guiliano uses one of the Cheaper types of a Low temperature Hair dye , it certainly looked like it, it was like a bad trick or treat mask, only it was real, I wonder how these deniers expect to find people to believe them in the future? you couldn't make this up, or perhaps they already have, easker1
Tried that once.
Hair went green!
Bert

original cormorant

There was a hairdresser/makeup lady on the radio saying that it was a product designed for temporary colouring as you might use for going to a party.

Have you noticed trump has become more grey and less orange as his powers whither. The next stage may be the wrinkling of his skin and the shrinking of his body accompanied by terror and remorse as Lucifer takes his payment.

Gerryb

There was a hairdresser/makeup lady on the radio saying that it was a product designed for temporary colouring as you might use for going to a party.

Have you noticed trump has become more grey and less orange as his powers whither. The next stage may be the wrinkling of his skin and the shrinking of his body accompanied by terror and remorse as Lucifer takes his payment.
The two of them look like low rent villains out of a Comic Book.