Hair Stacker.

BobP

I use the C & F stacker and it is excellent. Three stackers in one. It is expensive, but It does a realy nice job. I think I use it just about every time I tie flies and that is most days.

Perch@1

I use the C & F stacker and it is excellent. Three stackers in one. It is expensive, but It does a realy nice job. I think I use it just about every time I tie flies and that is most days.
BobP, I saw the need for hair stacker and ordered a brass one off e-bay, then found out the need for different sizes.
I will try the stacker they provide but if its not suitable I'll order C & F like you recommended, Thank you.

Neil 🎣

m r roid

I have a mini C&F stacker. I use it for stacking clipped Gallo de Leon hackle fibres. It's used as wings on some old Spanish patterns as featured in Luis Meana Baeza's book, 'The Pardon de Meana'
It's also good for stacking ultra fine dik-dik hair that I use for micro deer hair Caddis.

Last edited:

GEK79

I have a mini C&F stacker. I use it for stacking clipped Gallo de Leon hackle fibres. It's used as wings on some old Spanish patterns as featured in Luis Meana Baeza's book, 'The Pardon de Meana'
It's also good for stacking ultra fine dik-dik hair that I use for micro deer hair Caddis.
Whenever u get to that level will message you.. May be a while off yet.. 😜👍

GEK79

I've just ordered a small and medium once I become better will have a look at investing.. Thabks Bobp and all..

Latest posts