Hardy Ultralite 2000CC

sainty

I've recently purchased one of these & using it with a Rio LT WF3F, what a reel it is, cracking drag, retrieves the line superbly & looks handsome to boot.

If you're thinking of getting a new reel or upgrading then you can do much worse than this wee little beauty.

Oh, and it weighs around the same as helium too.

smelleken

I bought this reel last month. It's a little gem. In my opinion one of best designed UL click/check reels on the market.

ribish

I'm thinking of buying one of these reels, the 3000cc to be specific.
Unfortunately I'm not able to get my hands on one before I order it online, so I am kind of worried about the "drag".
I haven't found any actual reviews on the reel so the function of the reel is not quite clear to me.

Is the click check..drag..whatever really adjustable? I'm not worried about fighting fish with the drag since I almost always use my hand for that and it's only going to be for small to medium sized trout and grayling. But I've had some issues with cheaper click check reels, because they usually don't seem to work as they should. Spool over rotates when you pull the line out, even if you do it gently...and you know...it's a mess...
So I'm curious if the Hardy is one of those or not..?

I'm pretty positive it's not, but I just want to be 100% sure before I spend my money on another reel that I know nothing about... :)
I'd be glad if someone would just tell me to buy it!

It looks amazing and I would be really happy to have one of them in my bag.

thanks!

Latest posts