Hello all..

GEK79

I took a few days away as we are moving I was fed up and spending too much money..
Its strange the things you miss the people you talk with and the things you learn whether they help me catch a fish or teach me not to enter the tippet material debate.
So I would like to apologise for the sudden removal of my account.
And look forward to chatting with all you great folk again..
Gary

splinters

I took a few days away as we are moving I was fed up and spending too much money..
Its strange the things you miss the people you talk with and the things you learn whether they help me catch a fish or teach me not to enter the tippet material debate.
Gary
Welcome back Gary.
Simon.

JoeOh

You are our Reporter from the North West of Ireland. Look forward to your tales from The Drowse etc when you are finally able to wet a line
Cheers

pentlandflyman

Gary
No need to apologise, we all need time out occasionally and few days away is never a bad thing. When you are stuck in a lockdown it doesn't take much to make you lose it, I've fallen out with the mrs, my son, the cat and my shadow a few times...and it's only 0931hrs 😂😂