Hello from Poland!

Nicky11

Hi everyone, this is my first forum post and I want to say hi to everyone. My name is Nick and since I can remember I have been interested in fishing. Dad infected me with this passion, taught me to fish and it stayed that way. Now there is much less time for fishing. I want to find some interesting stuff on the forum so thought about creating an account. Greetings to everyone!

Rhithrogena

Hi everyone, this is my first forum post and I want to say hi to everyone. My name is Nick and since I can remember I have been interested in fishing. Dad infected me with this passion, taught me to fish and it stayed that way. Now there is much less time for fishing. I want to find some interesting stuff on the forum so thought about creating an account. Greetings to everyone!
Hello Nick!
Welcome to the forum.
Rich

jaybeegee

Welcome to the forum Nick, I don’t think we have many members from Poland and look forward to your input.
B

Nicky11

Hi Nick - where in Poland are you from ?
I have fond memories of a week in Lesko fishing the San River.
Im from Silesian voivodeship, I have 4 lakes and one river in ~10km distance. I know San River, I was there with family on holidays about 10 years ago, That was very good time. Local television recorded me then and shows on TV. Thanks all for warm welcome!

benisa

Welcome Nick
believe there are some good rivers for both Trout + Graying in Poland

maybe make us all jealous with some pictures:) rivers etc