Hi from North Kent

Hi there people,

Im Stuart from North kent, I actually joined the group late last year but other forms of me fishing had somewhat taken over and didn't really get much of a chance to fly fish,
Ive fished now for over 40 odd years covering most aspects of coarse fishing to light tackle bass fishing aswell as targetting mullet on light coarse gear,
Now having some fly gear that ive been purchasing throughout the winter and most of this year im now gonna be fly fishing as much as poss,

My main interest is gonna be saltwater fly fishing for mullet and most likely bass aswell, i'll also probably trout fish some of me local waters throughout the winter / in season to fine tune me casting skills etc, I had dabbled lightly on the fly scene but was many years ago for trout,

Now looking forward to me first few mullet on the fly and also knowing that it ain't gonna be particualy easy,

As they say gotta be in it to win it 😁

Last edited:

GEK79

Γ—
Hi there people,

Im Stuart from North kent, I actually joined the group late last year but other forms of me fishing had somewhat taken over and didn't really get much of a chance to fly fish,
Ive fished now for over 40 odd years covering most aspects of coarse fishing to light tackle bass fishing aswell as targetting mullet on light coarse gear,
Now having some fly gear that ive been purchasing throughout the winter and most of this year im now gonna be fly fishing as much as poss,

My main interest is gonna be saltwater fly fishing for mullet and most likely bass aswell, i'll also probably trout fish some of me local waters throughout the winter / in season to fine tune me casting skills etc, I had dabbled lightly on the fly scene but was many years ago for trout,

Now looking forward to me first few mullet on the fly and also knowing that it ain't gonna be particualy easy,

As they say gotta be in it to win it 😁
Welcome. Stuart all the information you need is on this site and if it's not someone will know the right guy.. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ