Hi there

Craig808

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi (or aye up)!!

I live right on the boundary of North and West Yorkshire and am lucky enough to have some great stillwaters around me.

I've also just joined an angling club on the river Wharfe which I am looking forward to. As yet I have never fly fished on a river so it will be good to learn and get out in the Yorkshire countryside catching some wild brownies.

Cheers
Craig

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 90002

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

I live right on the boundary of North and West Yorkshire and am lucky enough to have some great stillwaters around me.

I've also just joined an angling club on the river Wharfe which I am looking forward to. As yet I have never fly fished on a river so it will be good to learn and get out in the Yorkshire countryside catching some wild brownies.

Cheers
Craig
Welcome lad a few Yorkshire lads on here lots to learn plenty of advice some huge opinions and a few jokers..
Enjoy stay safe and look forward to your updates
Gary.

Rhithrogena

Welcome Craig,
You have some great fishing local to you (and a steep learning curve).
Enjoy the madhouse that is FFF,
Rich

Craig808

North Leeds Craig. I fish mainly the Wharfe and Nidd and this season, plague permitting, the Aire just below Skipton.
B
Are you a Leeds fan. I've been a season ticket holder for quite some time now, can't wait for when we're allowed back in.

I'm in a village just on the edge of Skipton.

Are you a member of ABBAC or do you get day tickets for the Wharfe?

jaybeegee

Are you a Leeds fan. I've been a season ticket holder for quite some time now, can't wait for when we're allowed back in.

I'm in a village just on the edge of Skipton.

Are you a member of ABBAC or do you get day tickets for the Wharfe?
Yes, I occasionally get to see a game courtesy of my son in law’s dad, one of my grandson’s is Leeds ( and football ) mad.
I’m a member of Addingham AA, Leeds and DASA, Saltaire AA and Bradford CAA. Sometimes fish the Skirfare an a day permit. You were lucky with ABBAC, I thought there was a long waiting list, it’s a lovely stretch.

B

Craig808

Yes, I occasionally get to see a game courtesy of my son in law’s dad, one of my grandson’s is Leeds ( and football ) mad.
I’m a member of Addingham AA, Leeds and DASA, Saltaire AA and Bradford CAA. Sometimes fish the Skirfare an a day permit. You were lucky with ABBAC, I thought there was a long waiting list, it’s a lovely stretch.

B

I went on the list and I think a few people didn't renew their membership so I managed to get one.

Yes, lucky.

Latest posts