Innit quiet!

franticfisherman

Its been very quiet on here recently, time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. May your threads never snap and your wings never slip!

:cheer2:

Cheers

frantic

noel

Yes it is quiet so make some noise by increasing your post count with some interesting topics.

Chris Reeves

The committee of The Fly Dressers' Guild thank you for your support in 2018 and wish you and your families a very Happy New Year. We hope to see you at BFFI in February and maybe at the London fly Fishing show too.

scobo

Its been very quiet on here recently, time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. May your threads never snap and your wings never slip!

:cheer2:

Cheers

frantic

Tight lines/threads for 2019. :thumbs:

campsiefisher

I was setting up a new computer for someone yesterday, and after I had installed all the updates and so forth, I then installed a browser for them (firefox basically, without any ad blockers or addons) and joined the forum to check out all was working. I was utterly shocked at the amount of adverts/intrusive popups/ and in-thread adverts that i had to wade through and/or try to avoid just to read a thread.

I know some websites need to try and make some revenue, to pay for their server, but dear oh dear..., if this is what people have to face, on joining, no wonder the forum is quiet.

Happy new year.

Best regards
Jim

davefish

It is quiet because basically it's dull. Once I posted regularly flies I'd tied as did many others. Used to tie a few every month to be auctioned for LTC. Don't see many now. Used to see a lot new tyers asking us to comment on their first efforts. We did. Seems we have driffted into 'What Westerns'. ***. Really.

Anyone want to start a post on North Country Spiders? Anyone want to start a fly swap on NCS?

Chris.

doobrysnatcher

maybe it was the rush of the horses today got the Adrenalin pumping
but boy its quiet now without the banned threads

doobrysnatcher

oh no not the reel man again:help:

i keep waving this arrow thing over the screen hoping something will happen

Last edited:

Latest posts