Ireland and Britain removed from shipping options

G

GEK79

Who knows? At least we won't be sending them £350m per week . . . not that we ever did . . .
Its mind boggling.. Politics aside we have just gone into lockdown.. So that's me not going anywhere for a month.. 😒😒

webblade

Buy the blo*dy stuff elsewhere. I very much doubt that adh, whoever the hell they might be, are the only suppliers in the whole world. Alternatively switch brands. There are hundreds of different brands of leader material out there and most are as good, if not better, than Stroft. Still a lot of remoaners around, I see.

I just checked ADH website, Ireland is on the drop down list of countries for mailing lists, best check it again.

I'd be surprised that a German retailer would make a mistake of assuming Ireland is part of the UK.
I'm already registered on the site I bought my waders on there. My account says I need to enter a new address as postage can't be sent to my current address in Ireland. I tried the drop down country 3 times and Ireland is not on there.

Gdog

I'm already registered on the site I bought my waders on there. My account says I need to enter a new address as postage can't be sent to my current address in Ireland. I tried the drop down country 3 times and Ireland is not on there.
Ireland came up when I tried it.

G

GEK79

B4lls as well they have 20%off the sale items..

webblade

I just checked ADH website, Ireland is on the drop down list of countries for mailing lists, best check it again.

I'd be surprised that a German retailer would make a mistake of assuming Ireland is part of the UK.

Attachments

• InkedCapture_LI.jpg
    InkedCapture_LI.jpg
    910.8 KB · Views: 24

Dingbat

yea - but Kildare is outside the Pale, isn't it?

webblade

View attachment 34082

You might want to top up your credit card.

Seriously though, Germans can't write software for $hit, its bound to be a Brexit related bug. Put in your address again and see what happens. If it doesn't work write them a mail. If that doesn't work,
https://www.aspo-gmbh.de/index_en.html is where I buy Stroft.
As per my first post I've already emailed them. I've already ordered from a supplier in Ireland I hadn't known about so thanks anyway. Whats the significance of your reference to the pale I don't see where it fits in the discussion here? Is this what we're reduced to on this site now?? Inciting hatred is the new norm??

G

GEK79

As per my first post I've already emailed them. I've already ordered from a supplier in Ireland I hadn't known about so thanks anyway. Whats the significance of your reference to the pale I don't see where it fits in the discussion here? Is this what we're reduced to on this site now?? Inciting hatred is the new norm??
Not off track where did you buy from.. Wife has just offered to get me a few bits for my birthday. So supporting an Irish Company be great.
Thanks
Gary