I've just realised..

shpeil

Lots of bees in my wee garden. We let the clover grow on our lawn to encourage them. I counted seven different varieties (species?) of bees collecting nectar from it in the the space of about 2 minutes observation.

4wings

Mainly Bumble Bees, the little solitary bees and hoverflies, no Honey Bees.
I picked up a Bumble that had become grounded, I gave it sugar and water
it supped then sat still on my hand in the sunshine for a couple of minutes
before flying off. You sometimes find them with little parasites on, I just use
a soft clean paintbrush to remove as many as I can, give them sugar water
and off they go.
Bumble Bees can sting but nothing like the Honey bee which leaves a package
that continues to pump venom.

hooferinsane

Lots of different variety of bees in my garden in north Kent. Mind you, I do grow lots of flowers from seed, as I do a lot of macro photography. My two daughters who have left home now still are very wary of sitting in our garden in the summer when they visit, despite me reassuring them the bees won’t harm them. Mind you, we have had very few wasps this year, thankfully.

bluezulu49

We have had large numbers of bumble bees in our garden in south east Dublin but very few honey bees, even though we have lavender, wild flowers and a white hebe which seems to be very attractive to both bumblebees and hoverflies.
On a brighter note I notice that the front of my car is covered in insects gathered on my return journey from Lough Lene from what looks like my last fishing foray in 2020 as we are in lockdown for the next 3 weeks, the trout season finally ending here on 12th October.