Ladies home international

3lbgrayling

I was a boatman today at the Ladies home international at Carron Reservoir..very cold and the anglers had to work to get their fish..but in the end the Scottish ladies won the Gold.with Ireland second England third,And Wales fourth.and a special mention must go to the winner of the Brown Bowl. Scottish angler Jane Wright with a brilliant catch of 17 fish.Here is a photo of the winning team.

Well done Ladies.and well done the other teams for a hard fight.

Jim

Last edited:

The Blue Licer

I was a boatman today at the Ladies home international at Carron Reservoir..very cold and the anglers had to work to get their fish..but in the end the Scottish ladies won the Gold.with Ireland second England third,And Wales fourth.and a special mention must go to the winner of the Brown Bowl. Scottish angler Jane Wright with a brilliant catch of 17 fish.Here is a photo of the winning team.

Well done Ladies.and well done the other teams for a hard fight.

Jim

Well done to the Ladies team, but well done to you Jim. I have been boatman at a Ladies match and I know their passion is a second to none. Looking after them can be challenging but rewarding.

Last edited:

glenailsa

Well done to the Ladies team, but well done to you Jim. I have been boatman at a Ladies match and I know their passion is a second to none. Looking after them can be challenging but rewarding.

Are you trying to say we are challenging and difficult ? lol

sometimes we can be, but it's worth it for GOLD !

The Blue Licer

Are you trying to say we are challenging and difficult ? lol

sometimes we can be, but it's worth it for GOLD !

Depends what sort of day you are having but, yes, winning gold has to be a special day for any angler. As you well know I was involved for 10 years. Always enjoyable to be part of. Would not swap the memories and made a lot of friends fromall four teams.