Late Introduction

GEK79

Morning all Anglers of the world.. I have just found the introduce yourself section apologies..
My name is Gary I live in NW Donegal I'm originally from the UK..
My father introduced me to fly fishing in the wild North Welsh Llyns I was blessed as a boy and here in Donegal I'm blessed as a man.. I thank those of you who have tolerated my questions already and I appreciate the advice and friendship of others..
Stay Safe
Gary

GEK79

Welcome Gary, I hope you have some wonderful fishing times in Donegal.
I've been blessed with many adventures over the years and Donegal has had a few and I'm sure has plenty more in stock.. How's the fishing in your neck of the woods..

mackiia1

Morning all Anglers of the world.. I have just found the introduce yourself section apologies..
My name is Gary I live in NW Donegal I'm originally from the UK..
My father introduced me to fly fishing in the wild North Welsh Llyns I was blessed as a boy and here in Donegal I'm blessed as a man.. I thank those of you who have tolerated my questions already and I appreciate the advice and friendship of others..
Stay Safe
Gary
Never been to Donegal Gary - I hear it's a beautiful County.
I must try and get up there some time.

Mies

Glad to see that you like Donegal, Gary. It has some spectacular landscape.
We rented a cottage in Dunlewey many, many moons ago and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the local pub had no closing time. A "last man standing" kinda place 🤪 Sure what more could you want... open all hours and wee Daniel 'O Donnell to croon you off to sleep 😄

GEK79

Glad to see that you like Donegal, Gary. It has some spectacular landscape.
We rented a cottage in Dunlewey many, many moons ago and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the local pub had no closing time. A "last man standing" kinda place 🤪 Sure what more could you want... open all hours and wee Daniel 'O Donnell to croon you off to sleep 😄
Almost a perfect evening lol.. And some Great fishing...