"Let's Tackle Cancer" The official auction thread.

Mrtrout

As most of you are no doubt aware, the purpose of this auction is to raise funds for cancer charities.

We don't want to have to write Method Statements and Risk Assessments, so a few simple reminders below should be sufficient.

We expect and welcome the usual banter, but please keep the bickering to the good natured side.

All items for sale, have been generously donated, and all the proceeds will be distributed to the chosen charities via our acting treasurer Mr Dave Smith, aka, tigermoth. Thank you Dave.

Only bid if you really want the item, then again, bid if you don't, as we just want your money. :D

If you win a days fishing, as someone's guest, we expect you to abide by their rules, and behave in an appropriate manner.

We are NOT responsible in any way, shape, or form, if you sustain an injury during a day fishing etc.

Auctions will end at the time stipulated in the listings.
Normally this will be at midnight GMT at the end of the month, unless stated.
All winners will be contacted as soon as is practically possible after wards, to arrange details. If for some unknown reason you haven't been contacted, please get in touch with us via PM.

Payment will be expected within one week from the closing date, and should be sent to the appropriate link.

If you have any questions. please post them on here, and we will do our best to answer them.

Each lot will have a lot number, please quote this number when making payment, and also a brief description, i.e Fly Line, or Grey's Rod etc.

If anyone has any further items to donate, please PM either myself or Brian, enigma309 and we will contact you. Thank you Brian.
As this is an auction which is set to run throughout the whole of 2011 we need to keep donations coming in, to keep momentum.

Finally, our sincere thanks to you all, for making this possible.

LET BATTLE COMMENCE. :D

Mrtrout

Lot#2 Yellow Owl flies.

Last edited:

splashtestdummy

Mrtrout

Toby, many thanks for that, a great help to me, I get lost so easily. :eek:
Can I put you on official duty as thread gatherer please. ?:D
Thanks S.

Mrtrout

Before I forget, like I would, :rolleyes: we have a few very kind people in the background doing some sterling work, that wont appear as lots on here, but never the less, they are working flat out to raise funds.
Hutch6, Monical, and repairman are trying to organise fishing days at various venues throughout the UK over the year, with casting tuition, and BBQ's etc.
These can be real money makers, and we owe them a pat on their backs for their efforts.
We will know how well it all went at the end, but if you fancy getting involved, in either Yorkshire at Kilnsey Park, or in Ayrshire at the New How wood fisheries then give them a PM and join in.
Apparently you will need a good voice at Kilnsey, you have to sing out loud every time you hook up, and until the fish is landed, :D sounds like fun, or not. :)
Silent workers we salute you. ;)
S.

enigma309

more thanks

And a quick thanks from us to Colin, admin, for tidying this thread up and putting it in it's own sub forum
(and saving Toby a job ;))

Cheers
Brian