Let's TACKLE cancer

wingman

Yes megaflies that was the part I was concerned about and accidentally missing someone which would lead to them not being entered in the draw, so still a few things to think about is it possible to attach a note of the forum members username when payment is made?), also I know paypal make a charge when payments are made but if I can transfer the total amount of the payments to the LTC charity then I might not be charged, whereas if I paid it into the LTC charity I would be charged for it.

millshield

hi mrtrout

sorry i couldnt find thread to do with lets tackle cancer badgers but as a cancer suffer i would love a couple of these could you advise where i could purchase them as glasgow angling center didnt have any left

regards
Dave

enigma309

hi mrtrout

sorry i couldnt find thread to do with lets tackle cancer badgers but as a cancer suffer i would love a couple of these could you advise where i could purchase them as glasgow angling center didnt have any left

regards
Dave
Dave, PMs are flying around - we should be able to sort you out

Brian

millshield

hi Brian

that would be great both of us would love one i think we keep eachother going

regards

Dave

ps no idea how to send a pm on this site

enigma309

Dave, wishing you well

To send PMs - Left click on posters name
...........Follow instructions ...........I know, not an acceptable male concept...:D:D

REIDY10_0

I have just done a count a lets tackle cancer has raised over £18,000.00:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Exact amount still to be calculated, i am still waiting on some monies to come in but at this moment we have passed the £18K mark.:D

jameswaine

I have just done a count a lets tackle cancer has raised over £18,000.00:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Exact amount still to be calculated, i am still waiting on some monies to come in but at this moment we have passed the £18K mark.:D
Very well done guys :thumbs:

REIDY10_0

I have just done a quick count and i pleased to say that the new total for lets tackle cancer
is currently £19,732.25 including gift aid.

This is a great achievment and it looks like £20K will easily be raised in time for Christmas.

Thanks again to everyone who has donated or bid on items.

Munro

Lets tackle cancer