Line snips.

stalker

Looking to get a good quality line snips but can’t bring myself to spend £50 on Simms ones- keep losing them- any recommendations, preferably with replaceable blades?
Thanks

Mrtrout

Mrtrout

Those maxcatch look very much like the loon ones (https://www.farlows.co.uk/loon-nip-n-sip-nipper-lanyard.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwu8r4BRCzARIsAA21i_CgY-loGgD6-fNa0ncBJeQaJkYDlFJAkbH3-AG4smSnrMoRBXN1ZcYaApr5EALw_wcB)

Now the million dollar question: is loon just adding its logo on the same product, or is maxcatch simply copying the loon product and if so how does it compare in quality to the loon one?
Never seen the loop ones, but I have some Abel ones and I rate these. Maxcatch ones highly, very heavy solid cutters.
S.

pati

Never seen the loop ones, but I have some Abel ones and I rate these. Maxcatch ones highly, very heavy solid cutters.
S.
Thanks Steve, I also have a pair of Abel that I absolutely love, but need a couple of extra pairs for other vest/bags and can't afford the Abel anymore as baby has arrived now... Will look into those maxcatch ones then (unless you d take a cheeky offer on your Abel?)

Mrtrout

Thanks Steve, I also have a pair of Abel that I absolutely love, but need a couple of extra pairs for other vest/bags and can't afford the Abel anymore as baby has arrived now... Will look into those maxcatch ones then (unless you d take a cheeky offer on your Abel?)
😃 No way, I love mine as well, but owning a pair of the Maxcatch ones I can assure you you won’t be disappointed.
S.

pati

😃 No way, I love mine as well, but owning a pair of the Maxcatch ones I can assure you you won’t be disappointed.
S.

Ahahahahah, fair enough! I took your word and just ordered a couple of maxcatch ones.