LOM Lexus heat

troutbum

Greig Davie won with 13 fish. I was second with 10. The only other qualifiers that I can remember were Nigel Burns (8) and Alec McEwan (7).

The heaviest fish was 5lb 9oz.

G

GeordieCarl

Greig Davie won with 13 fish. I was second with 10. The only other qualifiers that I can remember were Nigel Burns (8) and Alec McEwan (7).

The heaviest fish was 5lb 9oz.

Well done Martin, and to the rest of the lads, named and unnamed.

See you at chew in a few weeks

GC

Orcadian

Brian Foreman and Kevin Muir, both of Orkney TFA qualified in 4th and 8th, a good days fishing by all accounts,
Cheers Ken

hametied

Brian Foreman and Kevin Muir, both of Orkney TFA qualified in 4th and 8th, a good days fishing by all accounts,
Cheers Ken

Well done the Orkney lads (and the other qualifiers). It looks like hogork is human after all. Tight lines to the OTFA team tomorrow. I heard some of the International visitors either Qualified or finished well enough up to qualify (who's gonna come back from Oz to fish the final?)

Wullie

Orcadian

Aye Wullie, Jim is usually steady on Menteith. It appears to be fishing well, kevin returned a fish on Tuesday estimated at between 12 and 14 lb! It will be harder today in a big match, it always is. Good luck to all competing,
Cheers Ken

Daver

Max Verashaka from my Australian Part also qualified he was 4th I beleive with 8 fish and one of the french guys also qualified with 10 fish
I had a lovely day out filling in as 3 peeps did not turn up and spend the day with our national champion Alec McEwan

I wont say how many fish I had ;)

Rgds..Dave

bigtroot

Jim

Team Heat - 4 Teams Qualified for finals:

1st Frozen North
2nd Alba Orvis
3rd Lintrathen Fly Fishers
4th Granite City
5th Hungry Trout
6th Leven Fly caster
7th Damsel Nymphs