Looking for a buddy highland area scotland

aaronwallac3

Hey guys not sure if this is the right area to post this in so please move if it isnt.
I live in nairn in the highlands currently only fishing river nairn and geddes trout fishery but would love to open my fishing up to lochs and other rivers/still waters but i dont drive was wondering if there's anyone in this fourm that lives near my area and is willing to take me with them and ill chip in for fuel.
This can include pike, trout, salmon or even sea fishing i have an intrest in most things.
Cheers aaron.

flyingscot

Hey guys not sure if this is the right area to post this in so please move if it isnt.
I live in nairn in the highlands currently only fishing river nairn and geddes trout fishery but would love to open my fishing up to lochs and other rivers/still waters but i dont drive was wondering if there's anyone in this fourm that lives near my area and is willing to take me with them and ill chip in for fuel.
This can include pike, trout, salmon or even sea fishing i have an intrest in most things.
Cheers aaron.
Hey mate, I’d be up for a bit of fishing or overnight fishing if your up for it? Im from Edinburgh but like travelling up north to go fishing.

Cheers

Chris