Looking for a cottage in the Lakes 1st week in May

AtomSix

Hi All

I've just been trawling through all the usual sites looking for a small cottage to rent for a week in the lake district for the 1st week in May. The choice is bewildering and having had good and bad experiences renting cottages before I thought I'd ask on here too.

The requisits are;
2 adults
1 infant
1 dog
Nice and quite
River fishing not too far away
Financially....remember I'm a rod builder and not the duke of westminster:whistle:

If you can help I'd very much appreciate it.

Cheers

Steve

R

River Fly

AtomSix

Hi Rich

Thanks for that. I'll take a look now. If possible though we were after something as secluded as possible.

Cheers

Steve

JeffR

Steve
(Hi by the way, I was the guy with Kev Harrison having a play-cast with one of your 6' Singularity models at BFFI Saturday:))

I go up there for a week every year, usually June. Can't help with cottages I'm afraid, as we camp, or I've B&B'd other times but this place we camp at by Penrith has decent lodges and the river Lowther running round the outside
Lowther Holiday Park

Or over at Keswick there are loads of B&Bs, this one is run by a member of Keswick Anglers Assocn who I know and is dog friendly (Larry was the name of one of their old dogs, the owner's name is Dave!)
Dog Friendly Bed and Beakfast in Keswick: Larry's Lodge

rankin930

Look up Steele's Mill Kings Meaburn... Stayed there last sept and it was beautiful...

Stevie

AtomSix

Hi Guys

I really appreciate the input here. Quite a few for me to look at that aren't on the usual websites. Thanks so much

Steve

Latest posts