Loopy - A. Fluker

A. Fluker

Just a quick word for anyone interested. I have decided to kill off the username Loopy for various reasons and Admin have been fully advised. Nothing else changes.

Thanks for your interest which leaves me to say only one more thing on the subject and that is the new username has an 'L' in the name!

Cheers

;)

JeffR

I like what you've done there. I may consider changing my name to Jamie Barsteward:D

guest21

truthfully my friends name is mike hunt hear that one in the pub when the barmaid is asking is he here honestly

tt:thumbs:

musicalbloke

I think you may have to confirm this username change with a classic "artist formerly known as Loopy" post in the Viewpoint section................................!!

A. Fluker

y

tt:thumbs:
Looking to do some more charity work and the name change may bring more credence.

:)

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I think you may have to confirm this username change with a classic "artist formerly known as Loopy" post in the Viewpoint section................................!!
You are absolutely right and I have a couple of eye wincers up my sleeve as we speak but am on my annual vacation from VP until some time in the New Year - but will save them for then.

:)

syphogenic

Why? I thought loopy was a great name! Me thinks you should change it back!

rrw35

I thought "Seymour Butts" would have been more appropriate Loopy..:D:D

Latest posts