Louis Noble - Game Angling

orangeotter1

Pro Member
Hello, I've just signed on and look forward to helping you..

Tight lines for the Winter grayling !

Best wishes,

Louis Noble

Last edited by a moderator:

orangeotter1

Pro Member
Hi Munro, good to hear from you.

With regards to my annual guided Clyde trip, I'm running 2 next year, May & August.

For the benefit of others, this is a 3 day trip fishing both the Clyde & the Tinto lochans. Great sport can be had on the river due to excellent hatches and the evenings on the lochs can be fantastic. The very reasonable cost is all inclusive and will attract a lot of interest, I'm sure.
More info' is on my website.

Louis

orangeotter1

Pro Member
There's more to life than fly fishing !

Just got back from a cracking day's sport on the Dee - long trotting with worm.
I know that Czech nymphing can be good when there's extra water on but why not try a very traditional method for catch grayling in Autumn/Winter.

I use a centre pin reel, braid line and a 13 ft match rod and those big grayling certainly test the tackle.

This is a great method when the conditions of extreme water or cold make anything else unpractical so give me a call and I'll be very happy to take you out.

Naturally, I can supply all bait and tackle.

Louis

toba

Hiya Everyone (All right to those that looks at this thread)

I have been fortunate enough to have had the benefit of all of Louis's services from Guided Fishing to Mentoring to Instructor level.

Great guiding, Excellent fishing and First Class Mentoring services, try him you will not be disappointed.

Also any of you stillwater boys from down sarf (south) it is well worth the trip to learn to fish the very productive rivers in North Wales.

Roger

orangeotter1

Pro Member
Just to add more to this: despite the freezing conditions at present I'm having some great sport on the Dee with trotted worm, conditions are rarely too bad. Why not let me take you out - just wrap up warm !

By the way, just treated myself to a Hardy Conquest centre pin reel - fantastic and better than my match aerial - never thought I'd be saying that !

I can supply all tackle for your day out.

Louis

lineman1

Good eveng Louis,

I have just joined the Cllan salmon fishing club, I live in Bryneglwys and would like to have a couple of spay casting lessions. I have bought a 15' B/W powerlite spaycast #10 with rio windcutter 9/10/11 with the rio tip package.

I do not want to end up in the river with flies and line tangled around me, looking as though a giant spider had just cast a web over me.

My licence begines on April the first (is this a good signe!!!)

So this is were you come in please... derek.thorn@ymail.com

Last edited:

bassarisk

Good eveng Louis,

I have just joined the Cllan salmon fishing club, I live in Bryneglwys and would like to have a couple of spay casting lessions. I have bought a 15' B/W powerlite spaycast #10 with rio windcutter 9/10/11 with the rio tip package.

I do not want to end up in the river with flies and line tangled around me, looking as though a giant spider had just cast a web over me.

My licence begines on April the first (is this a good signe!!!)

So this is were you come in please... derek.thorn@ymail.com
Just looking at his profile lineman, Louis hasn't logged on since May 2011 - better off contacting him on his GAIA details at the top of the page incase he misses your post.