LTC Casting / wristbands 2015 ARE HERE !

TFC

Hello to all !

We (myself, Brian and Munro) have been banging our heads together looking for a regular form of annual revenue for Let's Tackle Cancer for some months - and at minimal cost / inconvenience to you all (followers on here, Facebook & Twitter).

We are now pleased to offer you the chance to purchase LTC wristbands (casting aid bands) in the 2015 colour as shown below :

A new colour / style of band will be brought out (and dated) for 2016 along with some competitions and a few other things we have 'up our sleeves' to get people actively involved and to help make Let's Tackle Cancer a 'household name' for anglers and in every branch of the sport to boot. It would be fantastic if fly anglers were to lead the way and got this off to a good start :thumbs::cool:

More information will follow after summer regarding sponsorship opportunities, competitions, media coverage etc. Please show your support and purchase a band, maybe buy one for a friend or relative that coarse fishes and let them know what's happening and what we are hoping to achieve !

PRICES : £3 per band or two for £5 (large orders by request / negotiation)

To purchase please visit Lets tackle cancer . Pick one of the three banners/charities at the top and donate the required amount, stating your forum name and quoting "Bands". Then send an email to LTCBANDS@hotmail.com with your reference number from the just giving page, your forum name and postal name & address. Alternatively you can purchase at checkout when buying goods online from Rich & Chris at SKB Fly Fishing - Fantastic Tackle At Affordable Prices shortly too :thumbs:

ALL PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO CHARITY - THERE IS NO HANDLING FEE OR DEDUCTIONS FOR STATIONARY / POSTAGE WHATSOEVER.

Thank you in advance for your support.

corto maltese

Hey Jon, I'd like a couple of those, I thought they were a good idea when you showed me in June. Only thing is the postage to France is gonna cost fund money so how can I make that up Mate ?
David

TFC

Hey Jon, I'd like a couple of those, I thought they were a good idea when you showed me in June. Only thing is the postage to France is gonna cost fund money so how can I make that up Mate ?

David

Hi David,

Buy as set out above, send the email over and the band (s) will turn up with no use of fund money or alternatively just donate a couple of pounds (?) extra towards the costs if you really wanted to.

Thanks buddy, hope you're hammering 'em ;)

Sent from my Spectrum 48k

TFC

Great cause, donated, and a bump to keep this thread at the top :thumbs:

Hi H - can I just ask... did you donate through Facebook (Brian) or just direct to Just Giving ? I have no details emailed to me re:address etc. Please clarify !

CAN WE PLEASE STRESS TO ALL - we don't have your postal addresses, it is apparent that some people are donating and sending a PM / FBK message saying 'done' / 'paid' etc. This doesn't help us ! Please use LTCBANDS@hotmail.com and send a confirmation of donation email / postal address etc. Thanks :thumbs:

haggstock

Hi H - can I just ask... did you donate through Facebook (Brian) or just direct to Just Giving ? I have no details emailed to me re:address etc. Please clarify !

CAN WE PLEASE STRESS TO ALL - we don't have your postal addresses, it is apparent that some people are donating and sending a PM / FBK message saying 'done' / 'paid' etc. This doesn't help us ! Please use LTCBANDS@hotmail.com and send a confirmation of donation email / postal address etc. Thanks :thumbs:

Hi email sent to LTCBands@hotmail.com 07:17 am ref donation no D75748845, direct to Just Giving. should be from " Mart" although sometimes for wierd reasons it says " Sky"

I'll reforward it from both my own and works e-mail account*

* around 12:51 Just re-forwarded it from both

Last edited: