LTC Casting / wristbands 2015 ARE HERE !

FunkyFlyTying

When i heard about this a while back i thought what a superb idea.
Funky are right behind this and will do all they can to support it.
Order placed.

T:thumbs:

Whitegoatie

This is such a great idea.

I would like to set up a standing order on my bank account, so that I don't miss out on next and subsequent years wrist bands. Is this possible? I can see that it might be difficult to administer and track.

TFC

This is such a great idea.

I would like to set up a standing order on my bank account, so that I don't miss out on next and subsequent years wrist bands. Is this possible? I can see that it might be difficult to administer and track.

We will have a mailing list compiled either postal or by email after Summer. Your bands, along with a few others have been posted today and everyone's email address will be saved (unless somebody wants their address deleting). :thumbs:

Just waiting on more stock - and here was us thinking we'd have some left over - Pah !!!! :cool:

Sent from my Spectrum 48k

Whitegoatie

We will have a mailing list compiled either postal or by email after Summer. Your bands, along with a few others have been posted today and everyone's email address will be saved (unless somebody wants their address deleting). :thumbs:

Just waiting on more stock - and here was us thinking we'd have some left over - Pah !!!! :cool:

Sent from my Spectrum 48k

Cool. If you haven't used it before, Mailchimp is a great tool for emailing people.