LTC Grayling Fly Auction

danielp

First off many thanks to all the tiers who have made this possible for the second year running.

This time around over 20 lovely folks have contributed and the result is 3 boxes of roughly 120 flies each (I think it is 117 but I am not going to recount them!).

Normal rules apply, the auction runs for 2 weeks from now, finishing on New Years Eve at midnight! How is that for exciting. Place your bids in this thread and the highest bidder at the turn of the new year will win the first box. Fear not if you do not win this one as there will be two mroe to follow throughout January.

There are loads of klinkhammers and traditional hackled flies so these will be supplied in a separate box to prevent the hackles being damaged.

Happy Bidding!

zentao

I'll place a bid of £40.

New to forum, so Hi to all, and seasons greetings.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

BRUCE1

The Northern Shire of York....within the Kingdom o

danielp

You are a lucky man mate, just went to post your flies and realised that over Christmas a parcel arrived from Lucian with some lovely dry flies for the auction.

They are absolutely astounding quality as you would expect from him and he has been generous in the amount he has sent so there will be 10 extra flies with the box. All beautiful olive and sedge CDC dries.

Obviously the other two boxes will include these extra flies as well.

Dan

BRUCE1

You are a lucky man mate, just went to post your flies and realised that over Christmas a parcel arrived from Lucian with some lovely dry flies for the auction.

They are absolutely astounding quality as you would expect from him and he has been generous in the amount he has sent so there will be 10 extra flies with the box. All beautiful olive and sedge CDC dries.

Obviously the other two boxes will include these extra flies as well.

Dan

A real bonus indeed ,many thanks again to all concerned and i can now add Lucian :thumbs::thumbs::D:D

BRUCE1

Just had these delivered ,what can i say ,beautifully tied flies each and every one of them ,I just know these are going to nail me some fish ,and hopefully levels permitting they will be going for a swim tomorrow ,if the sun stays out like today the Klink's will be getting an airing as well,I WILL ONLY TAKE THESE TOMORROW SO THEY GET A PROPER TEST OUT ;);) :thumbs::thumbs:

PS ..yours are ok to Lucian ;):D:D

........MANY THANKS TO ALL FOR TYING AND ORGANISING........​