maiden voyage

BobP

Tuck the oars out of the way or they might bounce out of the boat in a big wave. That could be a real problem if the engine packs up.

whitehorses

Nice boat .
Where did you Launch - Innishcarra ??
yeah out in inniscarra, its not really a trout lake ,its mainly pearch rudd pike bream , but its local and a place to practise reversing and launching ,and getting used to the boating ,i think there is a small head of trout in some areas and ferox trout so a lot of trolling might be getting done ,

mackiia1

yeah out in inniscarra, its not really a trout lake ,its mainly pearch rudd pike bream , but its local and a place to practise reversing and launching ,and getting used to the boating ,i think there is a small head of trout in some areas and ferox trout so a lot of trolling might be getting done ,
Good idea to practice. You won't take long to get used to handling a boat - just remember to take it handy and the confidence will come with time.

whitehorses

Good idea to practice. You won't take long to get used to handling a boat - just remember to take it handy and the confidence will come with time.
i actually feel comfortable in it at the moment but still have to try a windy day in a wave ,oh the thought of it