MALCOLM EDWARDS RIP

zulu fly

It is with a very sad heart to inform you of the passing of Welsh International and fly tying Guru Mr Malcolm Edwards ('Big Mal' ) of Ammanford.
Mal was a joiner and a gentleman and a first class Fly tyer who has taught so so many to tye flies including me. He was so kind and thoughtfull with a big smile and instructed with ease. Many will remember Malcolm as the principal fly tyer in the W.S.T.A.A. stand at the Royal Welsh Show in Builth Wells and in the past at The Game Fairs.
Rest In Peace MAL

Euros Jones

zulu fly

MALCOLM'S Funeral Arrangements - Monday 30th November

1:20pm the cortege will depart from Chapel of Rest Bwtrimawr, 39 Betws Rd, Betws SA18 2HE via Ammanford Sq - Station Rd and Dyffryn Rd to a private Service at Llanelli Crematorium.

International Dress Code please

Donations to British Heart Foundation received by Hywel Griffiths & Sons, Funeral Directors.

Uncas

MALCOLM'S Funeral Arrangements - Monday 30th November

1:20pm the cortege will depart from Chapel of Rest Bwtrimawr, 39 Betws Rd, Betws SA18 2HE via Ammanford Sq - Station Rd and Dyffryn Rd to a private Service at Llanelli Crematorium.

International Dress Code please

Donations to British Heart Foundation received by Hywel Griffiths & Sons, Funeral Directors.
I am sure this poor man is dead and buried by now, should this post be removed ?

Banksie

Where to stop though? Easier to leave posts in their natural order and let time take its course.

Banksie

I had a look out of curiosity but couldn’t find any ‘archives’ on this site, so not sure what eventually happens over the years. Anyway...