Masterline Powerhead Phd Rod

Rob Edmunds

I wish to find a Masterline Powerhead PhD rod

In 10ft Aftm 7 or 8 ( preferably 2 piece.....but 3 piece is ok)

I know they weren't exactly a top of the range rod when new, but it was a rod I grew up with so would like one.

Cheers Rob

noel

I stupidly gave mine away to one of these so called charity requests we get on here which we never get a reply to .( I must have given away £400 of gear on here .)

Rob Edmunds

Ahhhhh.. never mind

It's strange isn't it, I'm trying to find and buy the rods that I grew up with......that were part of my Angling journey.

I don't always want to use the Loomis or Sage, to rock up at a fishery and jump in a boat..

I want to reminisce with my lad, about the times when I couldn't afford a boat so got up at 04.00am to fish the bank at Grafham or Rutland and struggled all day for 2 or 3 fish..

Somehow it was more exciting back then....because it was an unknown adventure...

I must be going soft 😉

ACW

In between the old and new Arsenal grounds
Ahhhhh.. never mind

It's strange isn't it, I'm trying to find and buy the rods that I grew up with......that were part of my Angling journey.

I don't always want to use the Loomis or Sage, to rock up at a fishery and jump in a boat..

I want to reminisce with my lad, about the times when I couldn't afford a boat so got up at 04.00am to fish the bank at Grafham or Rutland and struggled all day for 2 or 3 fish..

Somehow it was more exciting back then....because it was an unknown adventure...

I must be going soft 😉
Were you like me ,too tight to get a motor boat ,dunno how i did it but I could cover most of grafham on the oars