Matchcatch

speytime

Here's an odd one, single handed spey line on maxcatch website is only available in 6,7 and 8wt on ebay the same lines are available in 3,4,5,6,7 and 8wt ��???

Al

jaybeegee

I’ve been trying to buy a rod for a couple of weeks, first time I had an email to say sorry out of stock and PayPal refund. Second choice refunded twice without explanation, each time a few days after the order was confirmed with thanks. Could it be because I’ve used a discount code before?
B

Maruta

Leader wallet and two packs of leaders. Passed on ordering a rod this time round. Went with free delivery so, hopefully here by July...

corto maltese

Arrived today my matchcatch ultra light 6 ft 1 wt.
First impressions are good, nice colour, good eyes, nice packaging but that doesnt really matter to be honest, how does it cast ?.
You cant make a silk purse from a sows ear as Jasper Eli used to say, god bless his soul.
Going to put on my Ryobi 255 this arvo with a Barrio 2 wt, wt forward and dry cast on the lawn before I pass judgement.
Tell you later.

Last edited:

diawl bach

The two lines for the price of one offer ends today, get in.

It works but it took a little research as the offer isn't reflected in the Shopping Cart price if you choose 2 lines, obviously that's too sodding easy.

Instead you choose 1 line and leave a message describing the other line you want.

On top of that code 1advance gets 15% off the order total . I ordered a zillion hooks and two clear intermediates for less than £25. The shrimp hooks are good by the way, worth buying. A good resonant tone if pinged in the vice, they stay closed under strong pressure.

corto maltese

Seems to cast well despite the limits of the operator !
Managed to get about twenty foot out without struggling, more than I will need on the river, not bad for a toothpick !!!
I'm looking forward to waving it in anger in Wales now and to see how a minnow feels like a monster on a 1 wt.
I'll let you know how I get on.

Mrtrout

The two lines for the price of one offer ends today, get in.

It works but it took a little research as the offer isn't reflected in the Shopping Cart price if you choose 2 lines, obviously that's too sodding easy.

Instead you choose 1 line and leave a message describing the other line you want.

On top of that code 1advance gets 15% off the order total . I ordered a zillion hooks and two clear intermediates for less than £25. The shrimp hooks are good by the way, worth buying. A good resonant tone if pinged in the vice, they stay closed under strong pressure.

I ordered one yesterday and only remembered about bog off afterwards, I emailed them back on the order confirmation email and they said they’ll send me two. :thumbs:
S.

noel

Spooled up my Real Gold at the weekend and used it today and it was christened on its 2nd cast . Excellent lines for £12.60 delivered and my freebie zinger nips and nail knot . Well happy .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Mrtrout

Spooled up my Real Gold at the weekend and used it today and it was christened on its 2nd cast . Excellent lines for £12.60 delivered and my freebie zinger nips and nail knot . Well happy .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Couldn’t agree more Noel, superb line.
S.

brown troot

Just put another order in with them using the 15% discount code, hopefully they don't refund me again as I had a few refunds using code as1004.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

inishmackjames

Saw your post just after I had ordered two lines so emailed them to ask about the free line offer and they responded and told me they would send two free lines, thanks Mrtrout :thumbs:

I ordered one yesterday and only remembered about bog off afterwards, I emailed them back on the order confirmation email and they said they’ll send me two. :thumbs:
S.

brown troot

Order landed with me posted on the 24th came today quick turnaround, and a few free gifts can't beat it .

brown troot

Anyone tried the maxcatch eco fly reels?, took a punt on the fish print model Cheap as chips .

brown troot

Someone (can't remember who) said they were good.:thumbs:
Cheers Lee , reviews on maxcatch site seem to be good. Can't really complain got the reel for £10.51 then 15% discount.

brown troot

Received one last week for the grand total of £2.80 ... delivered :fish2:
That's brilliant mate, I tried that but got refund as I had used the code to many times . How is the reel? I bought the 3/4.

lukewarm

They are nice ,solid ,basic reels as far as I can tell which would probably cost you £30 here.A reel is a line holder only for me as I’m never going to test them with my kind of fishing,so for me they are ideal even if they only make it through a season or two at this current price who cares.
Not fished one yet,but next time out this one will get a dunking ... Loaded with a Barrio .

wolverine mouth