Matchcatch

ohanzee

I did have one of those, it’s actually a very close copy, I own the Sage one as well, and both sound much the same.
I would request a spare clicker or two as well though they can wear out.
S.
Do the come in silver?

I once took paint stripper to an old fly reel to get a polished alu finish, took some polishing.

lee71

For me it’s mission to make you realise the folly of what “you “ do but I can see there’s no appetite on here for role reversal . Cheap goods “we “ want then here’s the price to pay . When unemployment goes 10% plus , when your cancer treatment was cancelled , when your children have lost their jobs and can’t pay their mortgage ,when your taxes rise and the company you once worked for closes etc etc just remember your small part played and the cheap tackle you buy but can’t use .
Keep safe everyone , I have made my decision.
The only people that are losing out on us buying this stuff are the greedy importers of it who charge you 4x the amount of the chinese, Why should I pay a lot more to keep someone in business who imports stuff anyway.

Would you pay a bloke to fix your heating/building when he charges you 10k and then gets someone to do it for 3k.

willie_r

Anyway, enough of the hating (or is that heating?), the Maxcatch Gold line I ordered on the 26th of last month, arrived today. So, only two weeks.
From China.
I've had stuff sent from England that's taken longer.

shortcircuit

Has anyone gotten a pair of their waders? By Maxcatch standards they seem quite expensive, so they are not the kind of thing you could take a punt on and not be disappointed if they don't work out.

Bongoch

Bought one of their 'Buff' type scarf/headbands from eBay with Brook Trout markings on it, pretty much identical to an original Buff and will complement the Brown and Rainbow Trout Buffs I already have!

roadrunner1000

I used my Real Gold yesterday . Very nice line , couldn't fault it (y)

£74.99 for the 'real' thing or £6.61 delivered (I got a healthy discount) :unsure: .......I know which one I'll be buying in the future even if they cost a tenner next time :D

speytime

I used my Real Gold yesterday . Very nice line , couldn't fault it (y)

£74.99 for the 'real' thing or £6.61 delivered (I got a healthy discount) :unsure: .......I know which one I'll be buying in the future even if they cost a tenner next time :D
They are excellent lines .
Shame on you guys, you should be paying over the odds for the same thing in the uk 🤣

Al

willie_r

I got the brown and rainbow trout versions.
Very nice they are, too.
Bought one of their 'Buff' type scarf/headbands from eBay with Brook Trout markings on it, pretty much identical to an original Buff and will complement the Brown and Rainbow Trout Buffs I already have!

noel

Has anyone tried the Windcutter line as a distance line alternative to the 40+ ?Btw Delay is still working

Paul_B

Anyway, enough of the hating (or is that heating?), the Maxcatch Gold line I ordered on the 26th of last month, arrived today. So, only two weeks.
From China.
I've had stuff sent from England that's taken longer.
I've bought fishing stuff from England and a grafting tool from Ireland that took a long time and when they arrived they had a Chinese postmark :ROFLMAO: