Matchcatch

catskill

Ordered over €70 worth of kit on 27th May - still no sign. According to their made-up tracking site it is on a tour of China. Another 20 days and I will be due a refund. Honestly, its not worth ordering during the fishing season, maybe during the winter when a 3-4 month delivery time wouldnt matter. Did someone mention customer service?

catskill

I think you are forgetting something, the world is on shutdown virtually no planes flying anywhere .
Dont know where you got that idea. The "world" is not on lockdown and cargo planes have been flying throughout. I do expect a delay due to increased volume of cargo traffic but they cant even tell me if its left China yet.

Banksie

Been waiting on an order, but only for a couple of weeks now. I sent Maxcatch a link to this thread yesterday, as it’s probably the main forum re fly-fishing and that people were discussing them. It was just a heads up in case they were interested and maybe get a spurt on. Got the standard reply of course, so don’t know if they looked or not. Just thought I’d say.

bucksflyfisher

I live in SW France and I ordered a 4 piece 6'6" Ultralight #2 back on May 4th for the princely sum of €28.00 including postage. Their tracking system showed it arrived in France within 3 weeks. It arrived at my home this morning! Have just spent 20 mins with it on the lawn (as you do). Put a 3# line on it and have to report that it really is a lovely little thing. It puts out a really accurate line. Finish is great, possibly the best corks I've seen on a rod for years. Even has section alignment marks. Another winner from Maxcatch as far as I'm concerned.

speytime

I live in SW France and I ordered a 4 piece 6'6" Ultralight #2 back on May 4th for the princely sum of €28.00 including postage. Their tracking system showed it arrived in France within 3 weeks. It arrived at my home this morning! Have just spent 20 mins with it on the lawn (as you do). Put a 3# line on it and have to report that it really is a lovely little thing. It puts out a really accurate line. Finish is great, possibly the best corks I've seen on a rod for years. Even has section alignment marks. Another winner from Maxcatch as far as I'm concerned.
Could you post a link to the rod please?

Cheers Al

speytime

I got a 6wt shs a few weeks ago, the rivers been up and falling into a nice water, it was a bit more coloured than expected tomorrow should be a better colour.
Anyways I got the chance to have a few casts.
I've just realised I never got in what's actually behind me doh!
You get an idea from the right bank.

Al

Last edited: