Matchcatch

Gdog- a mate of mine recently bought one of these in a 9ft 5wt, it's another £15 or so more but slimmer and lighter than the 9ft 4wt premier he's got.

He rates it better but both fish perfectly well.

Maruta

Anybody tried the grand heavier casting floating line? Thinking of getting the 8wt to pair with the airflo nantec 8/9wt rod.

Paul_B

I've had the email, my order has been dispatched 😁

for that sort of money they ought t have sent it by jet and taxi

Gdog

Gdog- a mate of mine recently bought one of these in a 9ft 5wt, it's another £15 or so more but slimmer and lighter than the 9ft 4wt premier he's got.

He rates it better but both fish perfectly well.
Thanks for letting me know this.
I was considering the Blackstar as an option, it's 1/2 oz lighter than the Premier, and it has a higher grade of carbon, as I said earlier I'll sleep on it. If I order it now, it will probably arrive in time for the back end of the season.

Banksie

I believe the postal delays are partly caused by the International postal centre at Langley near Heathrow. A lot of bad reviews, not just stuff from China. Here’s a link:
Some complainants are using a service called ‘Resolver’ to help with the problems. Here’s their link:

Paul_B

Theres not a lot of planes flying around so they will have to wait for free space in the ones that are flying, unless we pay more

skajtrout

Thing is Paul, as someone said previously, if you pay for express shipping they don’t use a different service they just post it on the day you order it, if you use free shipping they don’t post it for three or four weeks it seems.

Skaj

skajtrout

I think it’s 9-12 days or thereabouts but I’ll stand corrected.

Skaj

sean freeman

Has anyone else noticed how random X’s are appearing on the reply screen on here? Looks like I’m sending people kisses.

Skaj
Yeah it’s been doing that to me for a few weeks now. A bit annoying, sometimes I delete them first only for one to appear in my reply anyway.

Banksie

Posting replies is getting clunky: missing text, as well as the above. Also getting coverage problems. Keeps dropping to 3G, then back again. Nothing to do with FF, but a bit of a nuisance all the same. Anyone else getting this on other networks? I’m on giffgaff (O2). 😐

speytime

Posting replies is getting clunky: missing text, as well as the above. Also getting coverage problems. Keeps dropping to 3G, then back again. Nothing to do with FF, but a bit of a nuisance all the same. Anyone else getting this on other networks? I’m on giffgaff (O2). 😐
Yes missing text and when I use the space bar it shifts the line down with th
e last letter behind it?
Sometimes when I quote a post I can't see it other times I can, sometimes the quote is on top (if I can see it) below my reply if I can't.
I'm on the o2 network as well.

Al

catskill

I'm initiating a claim through my bank for a refund. Ordered in May. Their delivery and customer service process is just a black hole.

JayP

Just had a replacement rod for a replacement rod turn up in 11 days, according to the tracking it's still in China so go figure!!