Matchcatch

hooferinsane

Well my latest order from China arrived in UK a few days ago. It was was at Berwick , Scotland on 25th, on 26th it was at Lisburn, NI. I live in Kent, England :oops:

campsiefisher

Quick question, as I see a few of you say you are tracking your Maxcatch order.

Are they supposed to give you a tracking number when they send your order out, ?
As I haven't been given any tracking details for the order I made a few days ago.

Best regards
Jim

hooferinsane

Are they supposed to give you a tracking number when they send your order out, ?
As I haven't been given any tracking details for the order I made a few days ago.

Best regards
Jim
i am ordering via matchcatch on Ebay, you get a tracking number definitely there

noel

Jim , log into your account look at your order history a panel will appear and on the right hand side you will see an eye click on this and the item will appear then click on View more and the tracking appears click on continue .

treecutter

I received a text from FedEx about 3 days before I got email with tracking details on.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Mrtrout

Best regards
Jim
Usually after placing your order Jim, it takes a few days before dispatching it, when they-do you get an email thanking you for placing an order and telling you it’s now been sent and a tracking number.
S.

Jamie Dundee

Finally got to try out the Black Star 9’ #7 yesterday with the Toray reel. Competent enough rod, very light and plenty of feel. Couldn’t help feeling it lacked a little power, certainly compared to my old Bob Church IM8 10’ Laplander but it might just be a question of adapting my casting timing, still rusty after a long layoff. After having a few casts on the Laplander with a sinking shooting head it took 10 minutes to get a decent line out when going back to the Black Star :rolleyes: I’ll be interested to see how I get on with the 10’ #7 Competition Toray when it comes, I really noticed the shorter length of the 9 footer.

For a while it looked as if I was going to be cursed with the ‘new tackle blank’ but finally managed to trick one out, also got smashed by a savage take from something big 🤬

Banksie

I’m looking for the magic code. Tried ‘Sparkitup50’ for immediate dispatch, promised delivery within 7 days, and all for half-price. Didn’t work.

Jamie Dundee

Thanks for that hoofer, I ordered direct from the Maxcatch website, so wondered if others got some tracking info after doing the same.

Best regards
Jim
My first order showed as ‘complete’ within a couple of hours of order. I emailed them after 4 days and after a couple of false start got some tracking info (I had to guess it was coming by FedEx. By the time they sent me a ‘dispatched’ email my stuff was at Stanstead and arrived the next day!

My latest order was acknowledged on Friday 25th, it’s still showing as ‘pending’ on my orders summary 4 days later. I’ll email them on Wednesday if nothing changes, I don’t think their admin is necessarily on the ball 🤔

Jamie Dundee

I got the email today about the goody bag a bit late .
I haven’t had an email, just noticed the 25th cut off on the website so stuck the order in. Hopefully I’m in time for the free express delivery as well 🤞

Latest posts