Matchcatch

Jamie Dundee

Yep. After saying I wouldn’t order again following the last fiasco I did actually put in an order for a Competition Toray rod and Toray reel. The order shows as ‘complete’ rather than pending but again no response to emails or messages asking for tracking info, I expect this will also end up as a PayPal case.

I wonder whether a lot of their stuff is out of stock but they’re not updating their website or responding to requests for info on non stock items. Whatever the explanation this will definitely be my last order 😡
Still no responses. Not bothered, I could do with the refund to go towards an unexpected large boat expenditure :(

campsiefisher

Like yourself my first order of rod reel spools line, came no problem, with the usual useless freebies.
My 2nd order (made on the same day never arrived), no reply to 3 emails, so i've had to open a paypal dispute.
I made a 3rd order in-between, my first coming, which will now be my last, I suppose they get it right some times, but not right enough times for me, which is a pity as the prices are good, but the after sales support totally sucks, so i'm done shopping with them.

Best regards
Jim

boisker

It’s Chinese bots placing fake reviews. World domination beckons, thank feck I’ll be dead (🤞) before it happens.
it’s a pretty pointless website, unless you are looking for the very best “average” product... click on some of the other product reviews...
10 best olive oils... surely single estate cold press olive oils will come out top... nah... Morrisons hold 2 out of the top 4😂😂😂

Mrtrout

My order of 600 metres of backing ordered on the 11th of September arrived this morning.
Two large spools of nice thin yellow braid, inside was another free buff and a line snipper / knot tying tool.
Thats me bang up to date now, nothing outstanding, unless I buy something else?:ROFLMAO:
S.

GEK79

My order of 600 metres of backing ordered on the 11th of September arrived this morning.
Two large spools of nice thin yellow braid, inside was another free buff and a line snipper / knot tying tool.
Thats me bang up to date now, nothing outstanding, unless I buy something else?:ROFLMAO:
S.
Unless or When... 😜

campsiefisher

If you're looking at the Allen D103 barbless,

Fario flies do basically the closest I have ever come to a kamasan B175 in barbless in their Ultimate Wet hooks, extremely strong.

Best regards
Jim

running bear

Been waiting for my last order 10 weeks, nothing useful on tracking or by mail.

I haven’t been as disapointed in anything Chinese since I took the kids to the zoo during Covid restrictions. There were signs from when we came in through the gates directing us to the giant panda, but I never caught a glimpse of wan whey (Ok, I’ll get my coat, it only works with my Ulster Scots twang).

skinner

I got the email with tracking number with fedex ... I add the number and track and I get .... invalid tracking number 🙁