Matchcatch

skinner

Thanks again Jim it worked😀

Qingdao city , Already handed over to airlines for transportation, Qingdao city

campsiefisher

From personal experience Maxcatch are kinda big on their sales drive, no doubt their prices are very competitive and geared towards raising as much as they can from the European market, but their after sales is pretty shocking, email replies are pretty much non existant, and they really do need to smarten up if they want more returning customers.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out that the following people ran the company

Wei Tu Long (Dispatch)
Cha Ching (Accounts)
Ho Lee Fuk (Customer service)

The last piece is just a bit of banter :D
But they do need to up their game

Best regards
Jim

Banksie

Like yourself my first order of rod reel spools line, came no problem, with the usual useless freebies.
My 2nd order (made on the same day never arrived), no reply to 3 emails, so i've had to open a paypal dispute.
I made a 3rd order in-between, my first coming, which will now be my last, I suppose they get it right some times, but not right enough times for me, which is a pity as the prices are good, but the after sales support totally sucks, so i'm done shopping with them.

Best regards
Jim
I’ve found that the subject matter of our English messages can often get lost in translation. Mail sucks as well.
I’ll continue to use them purely because of the feedback here. That way, I’ve got a pretty good expectation when ordering from China. A rare thing.

Banksie

From personal experience Maxcatch are kinda big on their sales drive, no doubt their prices are very competitive and geared towards raising as much as they can from the European market, but their after sales is pretty shocking, email replies are pretty much non existant, and they really do need to smarten up if they want more returning customers.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out that the following people ran the company

Wei Tu Long (Dispatch)
Cha Ching (Accounts)

Best regards
Jim
I have to admit, I chuckled at that last one. 😎

lee71

Wei Tu Long (Dispatch)
Cha Ching (Accounts)

Best regards
Jim
You Forgot their IT guy, Nay Kan Doow.
and their line leader, Fook Yu Too.

Caecilius

It has been eight days since I made my order, but a tracking number hasn't been supplied yet. How long did it take others who ordered via the website to get theirs?

noel

It has been eight days since I made my order, but a tracking number hasn't been supplied yet. How long did it take others who ordered via the website to get theirs?
Sorry it's something I don't worry about at the prices they charge for the goods as long as it is delivered that's all I am bothered about.

Jamie Dundee

Just opened my second PayPal case, order ‘reversed’ now ‘pending’. I expect it will be cancelled tomorrow. Sod ‘em.

l think my last two orders were dealt with by Noh Fu Kinklu :cautious:

Caecilius

Sorry it's something I don't worry about at the prices they charge for the goods as long as it is delivered that's all I am bothered about.
I see your point, however I made a large order and paid for express post. And given some of the issues reported here, I think that at least for larger orders, one would want to know that something is happening with it.

pvthubbard

You and 10 other people, so you don't have a mobile tablet TV etc ?
I meant for fishing gear, I do have TVs etc but would try and make sure they were not from China eg Sony LG Samsung. I used to buy an awful lot of stuff from Amazon but will no longer use, their website promotes the biggest load of Chinese crap imaginable, obviously through paid for promotions. I do try to ensure I know where most of the stuff I buy comes from and it is really difficult due to UKs lack of manufacturing. If I can't find British I will try European etc, not inferring anyone is wrong for buying Chinese just amazed at how much it's pushed on this forum. I imagine being a British tackle trader and reading this forum would be quite disheartening.

Jamie Dundee

I see your point, however I made a large order and paid for express post. And given some of the issues reported here, I think that at least for larger orders, one would want to know that something is happening with it.
Orders of over $100 get free express shipping, you choose free shipping at check out and it’s automatically upgraded.

Providing they are ever dispatched of course...😡

Caecilius

Orders of over $100 get free express shipping, you choose free shipping at check out and it’s automatically upgraded.

Providing they are ever dispatched of course...😡
Thanks Jamie - my order was over $300 and I was still charged - odd...
I've sent them a follow-up e-mail, so we'll see if they come back with anything.

Latest posts