Matt Hayes Corona fishing tales

speytime

He's certainly a good all round fisher that's able to turn his hand to any method, personally I prefer Mick Brown Matt,s got that cock of the walk aire about himself I think.

Al

3lbgrayling

I''m astounded that after watching a live stream of very high quality fishing talk.for an hour(bit of sound problem at start) that nobody on here was aware of it. and after 2 hours.it appears nobody checked it out.It was excellent viewing about fishing.what more do you want.

Jim

iainmortimer

I''m astounded that after watching a live stream of very high quality fishing talk.for an hour(bit of sound problem at start) that nobody on here was aware of it. and after 2 hours.it appears nobody checked it out.It was excellent viewing about fishing.what more do you want.

Jim
Just reading through the posts and saw this. Where is he streaming as it’s the first I’ve heard of it! Thanks for flagging it.

EDIT: just checked his FB page and can’t see it mentioned there!

blithfield2

Just reading through the posts and saw this. Where is he streaming as it’s the first I’ve heard of it! Thanks for flagging it.

EDIT: just checked his FB page and can’t see it mentioned there!

running bear

I recall an early program he made making a hash of using a double hander in Norway. I then laughed when I heard he’d became a salmon guide in Norway...anyway the next video I saw his casting was too notch, so fair play to the effort he put in. I recall he became Norwegian, or I might have been imaging that.

Latest posts